Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Potty Training

Every day is a new adventure with Rhen. Going through the potty training phase has been some of the funniest times and most frustrating. I can't complain because he gets it from Justin and I, but he tells us when he is going to go and when he isn't. I have to leave a diaper on him becasue when I put underware on him he won't tell me when he has to go. But for some reason when the diaper is on he will. Then when I get him in there he says mom," it's not working, what's the matter with it. " I never thought I would be asked that question. All I can do is laugh at his personality. We are getting to where he will tell me everytime when he has to go potty and he finally when number 2 but it was on his own conditions. So I guess I will keep working at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment